2, UN Road, Baridhara, Dhaka.
Plot 2, UN Road, Baridhara, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Located in the exclusive diplomatic zone of Baridhara, Al-Gaylani is a sophisticated, high end and unique residential building in one of the most prestigious areas of Dhaka. Situated just next door to the British High Commissioner’s residence, it is surrounded by other diplomatic residences and many embassies. The American Embassy and Canadian High Commission are also close by. Balmoral Capita 1 is located in a walled, high-security residential area, one of the safest in the city.
Al-Gaylani is within walking distance from the main avenue of Baridhara, with easy access to numerous parts of the city. It is also conveniently located close to the American International School and the French International School, parks and a lake.
• 6 stories, one apartment on each floor
• Spacious basement car parking area
• Design based on the BNBC code
• Separate area for generator and electrical materials
• Sitting area for drivers with washroom
• Fire extinguisher on every floor
• Intercoms on every floor for easy access to the reception and guard posts
• Independent telephone lines on every floor
• Concealed wiring for broadband internet connection on every floor
• Electricity supply of 415V (3 phases) from DESCO
• Water supply connection from WASA
• Gas pipeline connection from TITAS
• Cable TV connection
• Beautifully designed secure, well-lit gate at the entrance of the building
• Waterproof treatment on the outer surface of the building
• High security with 24 hour surveillance guards, CCTV cameras and concierge
• 4,000 square feet reception area
• Nicely designed and well lit ground floor parking areas
• Earthquake proof building, following the standards set by the BNBC (Bangladesh National Building Code)